According to a release issued by the company to the BSE, R Systems' Q1FY16 net profit jumped by 35.9 percent to Rs. 11.63 crore when compared with Rs. 8.56 crore in the corresponding quarter a year ago. Total income has increased by 22.1 percent to Rs. 87.71 crore from Rs. 71.83 crore.
Further, the company's board today declared a special dividend of Rs. 3.30 per equity share.
The company also announced business acquisition through its European subsidiary for a maximum consideration of 0.7 million euros.
The stock remains locked at the 20 percent upper limit and around 140,000 shares have changed hands so far on the BSE. There are pending buy orders for over 34,000 shares.
Meanwhile, the Sensex has gained 152 points at 28,224.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.