The IPO received bids for 1,60,79,700 shares as against 1,60,00,000 shares on offer, resulting in a subscription of 1.01 (rpt) 1.01 times, according to NSE data.
The qualified institutional buyers category was over-subscribed 1.22 times, while non-institutional investors portion saw 16% subscription.
The price band has been fixed between Rs. 240 and Rs. 250 per share.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.