This has been done at the directive of Kolkata Port Trust for facilitating the set up a Multi-Modal Terminal Hub at Haldia by Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI). This pipeline re-routing activity is likely to cause a shutdown of operations by about 5 weeks in September-October, 2016 due to interruption of ammonia supply to the TCL-Haldia phosphatic fertilizer plant.
The scrip opened at Rs. 377 and touched a high and low of Rs. 405.8 and Rs. 377 respectively. A total of 1257337(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 9564.96 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs. 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs. 525.7 on 23-Jul-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 310.05 on 26-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 377 and Rs. 360.1 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 30.98 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 47.48 % and 21.54 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.