Top stocks in focus: Titan, RBL Bank, Sobha, Gillette India, Infosys

Check out the stocks that will be in focus during trade today based on recent and latest news developments.

Jul 07, 2021 07:07 IST India Infoline News Service

Stocks In Focus
Titan Q1: The Company entered the quarter with a good sales momentum. The sales were hit only to a small extent until third week of April, from the rapidly rising second wave of pandemic, primarily due to the temporary store closures in some important states.

RBL Bank’s total deposits grew by 21% yoy to 74,480 crore and gross advances increased by 2 percent to Rs58,755cr in June 2021 quarter

Sobha achieved a total sales volume of 8,95,539 square feet of super built-up area valued at Rs682.9cr in Q1FY22 against 6,50,400 square feet of super built-up area valued at Rs487.7cr sold in Q1FY21.

Gillette India appointed Gautam Kamath as Chief Financial Officer and Additional (Executive) Director effective August 1.

Infosys to Announce First Quarter Results on July 14, 2021.

Mastek appoints Hiral Chandrana as Global Chief Executive Officer.

3i Infotech: Srei Multiple Asset Investment Trust sold 2.31% stake in the company via open market transaction, reducing total shareholding to 11.32% from 13.63%.

Related Story

Open Free Demat Account (Rs699)