Trident Ltd has informed BSE that the company has been conferred with the following National awards for Excellence in Water Management 2016 in "Within the Fence" category, presented by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII):
1. "The Winner" award to Home Textiles Division.
2. "Noteworthy Water Efficient Unit" award to Paper & Chemical Division.
These accolades add heaps of motivation and drive in company’s efforts to continue its commitment towards environment protection, natural resource management and green initiative.
The scrip opened at Rs. 52.3 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 53.6 and Rs. 52.2 respectively. So far 952979 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 2649.81 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 62 on 03-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 37.3 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 57.4 and Rs. 51.7 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 66.49 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 2.61 % and 30.9 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.