The company is planning an IPO to fund growth and acquisitions, according to reports.
A report said that the company has revived talks to sell a stake to American Tower Corp (ATC).
The company is expecting a valuation of around Rs 25,000 crore in an IPO, chief executive Syed Safawi added.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.