The initial public offer (IPO) of VRL Logistics was over-subscribed at 1.10 times of the issue size on the second day of subscription, according to reports.
Report said that the IPO received bids for 1,79,64,375 shares against the total issue size of 1,62,69,006 shares.
The company has fixed a price band of Rs 195-205.
The shares are proposed to be listed both on the BSE and the NSE.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.