The initial public offer (IPO) of MEP Infrastructure Developers opens for bidding through the book building route on 21 April 2015. The price band for the IPO has been set at Rs 63 to Rs 65 per share. The issue will close on 23 April 2015.
Through the issue of 5.14 crore shares in the upcoming IPO, MEP Infrastructure Developers intends to utilise the net proceeds of the offer to repay in part or full loans availed by its subsidiary MIPL and to generate corpus fund.
MEP Infrastructure Developers is a Mumbai-based toll management company.
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.