The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme.
The scheme offers growth option, quarterly dividend option with payout and reinvestment facility, flexi dividend option with payout and reinvestment facility, annual dividend option with payout and reinvestment facility and maturity dividend option with payout facility.
The scheme would allocate 80%-100% of assets in debt instruments with low to medium risk profile and invest upto 20% of assets would be allocated to money market instruments with low risk profile.
The minimum application amount is Rs 5000 and in multiples of Rs 10 under all the options.
The fund seeks to collect a minimum subscription (minimum target) amount of Rs 20 crore under the scheme during the NFO period.
Entry and exit load charge will be nil for the scheme.
Benchmark Index for the scheme is CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index.
Sunil Patil is the fund manager for the scheme.
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.