Net profit of Jindal Drilling & Industries declined 62.73% to Rs 6.12 crore in the quarter ended December 2013 as against Rs 16.42 crore during the previous quarter ended December 2012. Sales declined 0.44% to Rs 205.19 crore in the quarter ended December 2013 as against Rs 206.09 crore during the previous quarter ended December 2012.
|Dec. 2013||Dec. 2012||% Var.|
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
BSE 144.45 [6.60] ([4.37]%)
NSE 144.35 [6.90] ([4.56]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.