Jindal Steel & Power Limited has informed the Exchange vide letter dated October 29, 2014 The media reports CBI begins on Investigation against Jindal Steel and Power Limited for mining in Saranda Forests.We wish to inform you that the company has not received any communication from CBI or any other Government agency regarding the media report about registration of PE as regard to grant of In Principle Forest Clearance (FC Stage-I) for Jeraldaburu Iron Ore Mine in Saranda Forests, which was allotted for Steel project of the company in Jharkhand.The In Principle Forest Clearance (FC Stage-I) was accorded by MoEF after it was duly approved by Forest Advisory Committee (FAC), which is a statutory authority under FC Act. The company, in the event of being called upon, shall provide all necessary information to the Investigating Agency so as to clarify the issues as may be required.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.