NESCO Ltd’s Q4FY18 standalone total income decreased by 8.3% yoy to Rs81.5cr from Rs88.9cr in Q4FY17 (net of excise duty). EBITDA (including other income from investment) improved 11.2% yoy to Rs58.9cr, while EBITDA margin jumped to 72.3% in Q4FY18 (59.6% in Q4FY17). Net profit during the quarter increased by ~24% yoy to Rs42.8cr vs. Rs34.5cr in Q4FY17.
• Finance cost decreased by 24% yoy, while depreciation cost increased by 22% yoy. EBITDA growth and decline in finance cost led to 12% yoy growth in PBT to Rs54.4cr.
• Tax rate was down from 29% in Q4FY17 to 21.4% in Q4FY18, which further supported 24% yoy increase in net profit to Rs42.8cr.
• NESCO IT park revenue de-grew by 15.8% yoy to Rs31.3cr, while EBIT margin declined from 91.7% in Q4FY17 to 89.4% in Q4FY18.
• Bombay Exhibition Centre revenue was up 10.9% yoy to Rs34.4cr, while EBIT margin came in at ~81% as against 60% in Q4FY17.
• Indabrator division sales were down 33.5% yoy to Rs7cr, however EBIT margin improved to 11.7% vs 1.3% in Q4FY17.
• Investments/ other income has declined 46.8% yoy to ~Rs6cr during the quarter.
NESCO Ltd ended at Rs. 565.40, up by 6.6 points or 1.18% from its previous closing of Rs. 558.80 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 562.55 and touched a high and low of Rs. 569.70 and Rs. 560.05 respectively. A total of 39,382 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 100 DMA.
Please use the temporary password sent on your email id or mobile no.
Update Mobile no.
Why you need to update your Mobile number ?
By providing verified mobile number we provide more exclusive information in the website.
Update Mobile no.
Terms & Conditions
By clicking on submit button, you authorize IIFL & its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by IIFL through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, letters etc. . you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in National Do Not Call Registry as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for such information/ communication.