Piramal Enterprises Ltd’s revenue grew by 22% yoy and 4.6% qoq to Rs2,991cr. EBITDA came in at Rs1,381cr, up 33.8% yoy and down 4.6% qoq. EBITDA margin expanded by 404bps yoy and contracted by 447bps qoq to 46.16%. Company’s adjusted Net profit stood at Rs3,944cr vs. Rs316cr yoy and Rs490cr qoq.
• Revenue from financial services segment grew by 39.7% yoy to Rs1,395cr aiding in overall revenue growth.
• Pharmaceutical segment’s revenue grew by 10.1% yoy to Rs1,362cr.
• Cost of goods sold stood at 17.2% of sales vs. 18.3% yoy, which aided EBITDA margin expansion.
• Depreciation and amortisation expenses declined by 5.3% yoy to Rs115cr.
• Net profit growth is on account of recognition of Rs3,569cr during Q4FY18 as deferred tax assets arising from merger of its two wholly owned subsidiaries (Piramal Finance Ltd and Piramal Capital Ltd) with another step down wholly owned subsidiary (Piramal Housing Finance Ltd) of the company.
Piramal Enterprises Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 2,468.35, up by 62.85 points or 2.61% from its previous closing of Rs. 2,405.50 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 2,439 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 2,505.30 and Rs. 2,434 respectively. So far 6,15,624 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.
Please use the temporary password sent on your email id or mobile no.
Update Mobile no.
Why you need to update your Mobile number ?
By providing verified mobile number we provide more exclusive information in the website.
Update Mobile no.
Terms & Conditions
By clicking on submit button, you authorize IIFL & its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by IIFL through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, letters etc. . you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in National Do Not Call Registry as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for such information/ communication.