PTC India Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||2.3|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||113||10.5|
PTC India’s Q2FY17 consolidated numbers came in mixed versus Bloomberg estimates. Revenue for the quarter came in 4.6% below the estimate of Rs. 4245 cr. However, EBITDA came in 11.1% above the estimated figure of Rs 82 cr. And net profit for the period was 60.4% above the quarterly estimate of Rs 70 cr.
Net-revenue for the quarter rose 18.9% yoy to Rs 4050 cr.
EBITDA for the quarter rose 11.5% yoy to Rs 91 cr led by EBITDA margin contraction of 15 bps to 2.2%. Operating expenses for the quarter grew 19% yoy during the current quarter.
Also, the company reported a 10.5% yoy increase in net profit to Rs 113 cr.
PTC India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 67.95, down by 2.3 points or 3.27% from its previous closing of Rs. 70.25 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 70.35 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 71.9 and Rs. 67.6 respectively. So far 1540461(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 110.80 [0.85] ([0.76]%)
NSE 110.05 [1.35] ([1.21]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.