Lowering interest rates has led to investments in fixed income grow at an impressive pace.
Mirae Asset MF has floated a dynamic bond fund which will close for subscription by March 17.
Following are the details of the NFO :-
Name of the scheme: Mirae Asset Dynamic Bond Fund
- Launch Date: Mar 3
- Closing Date: Mar 17
- Category: Open-ended income scheme
- Asset Allocation: 100% in money market instruments and debt securities
- Risk: Moderate
- Performance benchmark: CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
- Plans: Regular and direct
- Options: Growth and dividend
- Minimum application: 5,000 rupees and in multiples of 1 rupee thereafter
- Exit Load: 0.50% if redeemed within 182 days from the date of allotment