The Company reported ₨558.3cr of revenue from operations for Q1 FY22, registering a growth of 39.4% yoy. During the period reported, company generated PBT of Rs 153.9cr, registering a growth of 63.9% YoY.
Highlights of the Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
- Revenues from operations at Rs. 558.3 Cr, +7.7% QoQ, +39.4% YoY
- Total income at Rs. 575.8 Cr, +9.6% QoQ, +39.1% YoY
- Tata Elxsi won all three Product Award Categories for Engineering Service Providers at the NASSCOM Engineering & Innovation Excellence Awards 2021
- Next-gen Product of the Year: Connected Vehicle IoT platform, Tether
- Engineered in India Product of the Year: OTT and Video Test Automation & proactive QoE monitoring platform, FalconEye QoEtient
- Social Impact solution of the Year: Gazelle, a breakthrough point-of-care diagnostic device for malaria and sickle-cell disease screening developed for our customer Hemex Health
The growth was led by Americas with 17.5% QoQ and 69.3% YoY Growth. Europe grew by 5.4% QoQ and 30.1% YoY. India grew by 2.8% QoQ and 47.6% YoY.
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Manoj Raghavan, CEO and Managing Director, Tata Elxsi said: “We are pleased to report a strong start to the new fiscal with all-round growth across industries and key geographies. We continue to execute strongly on both top line and bottom line. Our Healthcare business continues to grow strongly, while both Transportation and Media and Communications reported another quarter of sustained growth.
We are seeing sustained recovery in the automotive market for the third consecutive quarter. We have also won large and strategic deals with both OEMs and suppliers in EV and autonomous technologies, underscoring our technology and engineering leadership. This is reflected in both the industry and geography growth we have reported in the quarter. We have also won strategic deals in digital health, OTT and video platform development, which reflect on our ability to support the product and technology transformation agendas of customers in our key verticals.”
“We are entering the second quarter with a strong order book and a healthy deal pipeline across key markets and industries,” Manoj Raghavan added.
Tata Elxsi Ltd ended at Rs4,302.55 down by Rs184.65 or 4.12% from its previous closing of Rs4,487.20 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs4,450 and touched a high and low of Rs4,469.80 and Rs4,200 respectively.