Zee Learn announced the appointment of Navneet Anhal as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Prior to this appointment, Anhal was the Chief Operating Officer at Zee Learn. He joined Zee Learn in 2008 and has worked across various functions in the organisation. He was nominated as the COO in July 2012.
The leadership team at Zee Learn was further strengthened with the appointment of Pradeep Pillai as the Chief Operating Officer. Pillai was earlier the Business Head for K12 unit at Zee Learn which includes Kidzee preschools and Mount Litera Zee Schools.
On being promoted as CEO of Zee Learn Limited, Mr. Navneet Anhal said: “At Zee Learn we are focussed on improving Human Capital. We are optimistic about the future opportunities in the education sector in India and gearing up to meet expectations of all stakeholders associated with the sector.”
Expressing his views on the new appointments, Mr. Aman Pal Singh, Head - HR said: “The demand for quality education is an important social reality today and Zee Learn is well poised to cater to this growing aspiration. We are confident that the new leadership team will drive the organisation to set new benchmarks in education in India.”
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.