Underwriters Laboratories (UL), a global safety science company in alliance with Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM) is organizing an interschool quiz contest on Fire and Electrical Safety for high school students at the VITM Museum, Kasturba Road.
The main objective of this initiative is to elevate awareness amongst young minds around critical safety aspects that affect their lives, especially with regard to electrical and fire safety.
The entry is open to all high schools in and around Bangalore. The last date for receiving the entry form at the museum will be July 31, 2013.
As a part of their ongoing safety mission in India, UL has also partnered with Beyond Carlton, a group that was formed to bring together those affected by the Carlton Towers fire tragedy that took place in Bangalore in the year 2010.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.