China’s exports increased 0.9% Y-o-Y to $188.5bn in the month of April, while its imports were up 0.8% Y-o-Y to $170.1bn. The country's April trade surplus was at $18.46bn.
The HSBC Chinese Purchasing Managers' Index for April printed at 48.1 Monday, weaker than the initial reading of 48.3.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.