Consolidated Financial Highlights – Q2FY21
- Revenue at Rs285.62cr; up 3.1% qoq and down 3.7% yoy. The qoq growth was mainly driven by BPM business
- EBITDA at Rs32.93cr; up 15.3% qoq down 2.2% yoy.
- EBITDA margin was at 11.5%; up 122 bps qoq and up 18 bps yoy; came back to Q2FY20 levels
- PAT (after non-controlling interest) at Rs15.42cr; up 14.1% qoq and down 22.7% yoy.
- EPS (Diluted) at Rs2.62 for Q2FY21 as against Rs2.29 in Q1FY21 and Rs3.38 in Q2FY20.
Consolidated Financial Highlights – H1FY21
- Revenue at Rs562.71cr; down 4.1% yoy
- EBITDA at Rs61.5cr; down 11.0% yoy
- EBITDA margin was at 10.9%; down 85 bps yoy
- PAT (after non-controlling interest) at Rs28.93cr as against Rs39.18cr in H1FY20
- EPS (Diluted) at Rs4.91 as against Rs6.65 in H1FY20.
Commenting on the results and financial performance, Rahul Kanodia, Vice Chairman and CEO said, “I am happy to see the growth recovery in businesses across industry and verticals which was impacted initially due to pandemic. Our EBITDA margin increased by 15.3% sequentially; driven by revenue growth and cost optimization efforts. We are seeing demand revival across segments as customers are accelerating their digital transformation journey. We are confident of sustaining the growth momentum in coming quarters.”
- For Q2FY21, USA continues to be major contributor at 54% whereas contributions from UK, Europe, India and Rest of World stood at 12%, 5%, 20% and 9% respectively.
- In terms of sectorial contribution to the revenue, BFSI, Technology & Consulting and Publishing were the top three sectors contributing 27%, 24% and 20% respectively.
- Top 5 clients contributed 27%; top 10 clients contributed 38%, whereas contribution from top 20 clients to the revenue for stood at 50%.
- Added 3 new customers in Q2 FY21
- Datamatics launched the world’s largest repository of over 800 automation use cases for enterprises, customers and partners. The repository includes use cases across 13 industries such as BFSI, Manufacturing, Logistics; and 6 corporate functions like Finance & Accounting, Information Technology, Human Resources, and others
- Everest Group recognized Datamatics TruBot as a Major Contender in its Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Peak Matrix 2020. Datamatics was also acknowledged as a key player in RPA market in the report ‘Datamatics looks to broaden its footprint in the RPA market’ by 451 Research
- Datamatics recognized as a Star Performer in Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) – Service Provider Peak Matrix 2020