“This year, India has witnessed an evolution in the general elections with the large volume of the population participating in choosing the new government. With the new political party coming into formation, we look forward to new jobs being created. We also hope that we will witness some reforms in the labour laws and implementing GST will be one big move along. More Banking Licenses, friendlier Retail FDI, Infrastructure projects investments, Power sector reforms will mean creating employment across the value chain in the shorter run, with multiple sectors benefitting. The key would be to send a signal to the world that we would be a country where it’s easier to do business”. Says Kamal Karanth, MD, Kelly Services India
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.