The stock opened at Rs. 375 as against the previous close of Rs. 367 on BSE. It has hit a high of Rs. 385 and a low of Rs. 375 on BSE today.
Total traded quantity on the counter stood at over 0.85 lk shares on BSE.
On Wednesday, the benchmark BSE Sensex opened 40-odd points higher at 29,087. The index could barely touch a high of 29,095, before slipping into the negative terrain on account of weakness in auto, pharma and IT shares. And finally ended with a prominent loss of 245 points at 28,800.
The NSE Nifty touched a high of 8,845 in opening trades, and tanked to a low of 8,722 in late noon deals. The Nifty eventually settled with a loss of 84 points at 8,750.
The India VIX (Volatility) index jumped nearly a percent in late trades to 14.62.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.