Harvard Business School (HBS) will host an executive education program, Aligning and Executing Strategy—India, from June 9 – 12, 2014 at the HBS style classroom, Taj Lands’ End, Mumbai. The program will examine how organizations have to adapt their leadership style as they shift from a regional to a multinational focus, facilitating the participants to achieve success once India’s economy rebounds.
Participants will learn how to:
- Build & sustain competitive advantage
- Thrive in periods of high uncertainty
- Navigate uncertain regulatory waters
- Employ scenario planning as an evaluation tool
- Evaluate external business environment
- Know the competition
- Align business strategy & execution
- Adapt the leadership approach as one shifts to directing a multinational or multi-business firm
As companies look to grow and achieve greater success once economic conditions improve, they will increasingly compete with established global players who will also be expanding their operations in India. Aligning and Executing Strategy—India program helps companies succeed through better strategy by blending time-tested strategy design and crucial techniques for execution” said Prof. Stephen P Bradley, the William Ziegler Professor of Business Administration Emeritus and Member of the Strategy Unit; and faculty chair of "Designing and Executing Strategy—China" and "Aligning and Executing Strategy—India."
This leadership development program is designed for senior executives doing business in India and around the globe across a wide range of industries, representing large established private companies seeking to enhance their business strategy as they expand into new markets and business lines. The program is well-suited for general or functional managers having significant responsibility for strategy development and strategic decision making in their companies.
“The core components of a strong business strategy are: understand the environment in which a company operates, develop company’s competitive advantage and find ways to sustain this advantage as the company expands into new markets and business lines. Aligning and Executing Strategy—India program explores how successful companies formulate strategy and translate it into organizational action, as it focuses on helping companies take full advantage of emerging opportunities”,said Prof. J. Bruce Harreld, Senior Lecturer of Business Administration, Member of the Entrepreneurial Management and the Strategy Units.
As with all HBS Executive Education programs, the India portfolio is taught by distinguished HBS faculty by using the renowned HBS case method. Faculty lectures, panel discussions, and assessment tools will create a dynamic learning environment. The program aims to build long-lasting relationships via the professional network through close interaction with an elite group of Indian and global peers.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.