- Revenue – Rs12,283cr, up 11.4% yoy
- EBITDA – Rs1,200cr, down 8.6% yoy
- EBITDA Margin – 9.8%, a contraction of 213bps yoy
- Adjusted PAT – Rs395cr, down 12.2% yoy
Highlights for Q2FY19:
- Revenue – Rs10,833cr, up 5.1% yoy
- EBITDA – Rs1,292cr, down 7% yoy
- EBITDA Margin – a contraction of 156bps yoy
- PAT – Rs309cr, down 21.3% yoy
- Revenues for Hindalco are to rise owing to a ~5% yoy increase in copper revenues, due to greater contribution of copper rod volumes.
- The Aluminium segment is likely to report a sequential improvement in margins due to a fall in alumina prices.
- Higher coal costs are also likely to put pressure on operating margins.