The company set a nominal fundraising target of $100 mn, stated media reports.
A report says that UBS Investment Bank, BofA Merrill Lynch and Santander are underwriting the IPO.
company says it plans to raise in its first IPO filings is used to calculate registration fees.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.