IndiGo has finalised seven banks to raise up to $400 mn (Rs 2,404 crore) via its Initial Public Offerings, according to reports.
Report stated that the company plans to sell 25% stake.
The banks include Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, UBS, Standard Chartered, Morgan Stanley and Kotak Mahindra, added report.
The company aims to list towards the end of the current financial year.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.