A report says that IndiGo may get approval from India's market regulator in August, before hitting the market later in the year.
The timing of the market debut will depend on market conditions, says report.
IndiGo has appointed Citigroup, Kotak Investment Banking, Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan Chase as lead managers for the listing.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.