Jindal Steel & Power (JSPL) once again firmed-up in mid-noon session, as the investor's smartly picked-up shares of the company ahead of earnings. JSPL will announce its Q2 results today.
The share price of the company has now zoomed nearly 7 per cent at Rs 144. Jindal Steel so far during the day has registered a high at Rs 147 and a low at Rs 138.
At the BSE counter, 1.6 million shares have changed hands, as against the two-week daily average volume of 1 million shares.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.