The stock continues to trade near the day's high, and is now up 28 per cent at Rs. 198. The counter has seen huge volume of around 58.73 million shares as against the two-week daily average volume of around 726,000 shares on the BSE.
Earlier in the day, the stock had shed nearly 5 per cent at Rs. 148.
Meanwhile, the Sensex is now down 127 points at 29,193.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.