Report said that Nilekani and Jhunjhunwala have together invested Rs 100 crore in the pre-IPO placement.
The deal may be valued at Rs 6,000-6,500 crore.
Radhakishan Damani, founder of retail chain D-Mart and a man reputed to be one of India's shrewdest investors, may deal a deal to acquire an undisclosed stake in Coffee Day Enterprises, report says.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.