Shares of NIIT ended 1.6% higher at Rs. 94. The company announced the launch of NIIT.tv portal. It is an internet TV portal that brings skilling from NIIT classrooms to every digitally connected Indian, for free, and can be accessed on a computer, tablet or smartphone anytime anywhere.
The scrip opened at Rs. 97.1 and touched a high and low of Rs. 98.5 and Rs. 93.1 respectively. A total of 3049478(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 1531.13 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 2 touched a 52 week high of Rs. 98 on 06-Oct-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 34.95 on 27-Mar-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 98 and Rs. 72.2 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 34.25 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 24.03 % and 41.71 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.