Ramky Infrastructure announced that the Board have reviewed the restructuring scheme under joint lenders forum and approved the same for execution by the Company.
The company has executed the restructuring documents with 6 lenders comprising of SBI, State Bank of Hyderabad, Punjab National Bank, IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank and Axis Bank.
Today, the stock has hit upper circuit at Rs. 35.75 on BSE.
The stock opened at Rs. 32.50 as against the previous close of Rs. 29.80 on BSE. It has hit a high of Rs. 35.75 and a low of Rs. 32.50 on BSE today.
Total traded quantity on the counter stood at over 3.46 lk shares on BSE.
Meanwhile, the BSE Sensex is up 123 points at 26,810.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.