Ritesh Jain has joined Tata Asset Management (Tata Mutual Fund) as the chief investment officer with effect from May 27, 2013.
Jain is a well known figure in the financial market. During his earlier role as the head of investments at Canara Robeco, he won several accolades such as the CRISIL CNBC TV18 and Business World Debt Fund Manager of the Year award in 2011, Lipper Best Bond Fund of the Year award for four years in a row, Lipper Debt Fund House in 2010 and 2011 and Asset Magazine's Most Astute Bond Investor award in 2008. During his tenure the flagship equity funds, which he used to oversee, were consistently amongst the top quartile in their category.
Jain brings vast experience to Tata Asset Management's fund management capability. Prior to his last assignment, he was also head of fixed income at Kotak AMC, IDBI Bank and Corporation Bank.
Jain has completed his masters in business economics from Indore University, and also holds a diploma in capital markets from ICFAI. He has attended classes at the New Austrian School of Economics, Germany, to further enhance his knowledge levels and understand new perspectives.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.