Shreyas Shipping & Logistics Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 322.5, up by Rs. 16.1 or 5.25% from its previous closing of Rs. 306.4 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 307.2 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 326.8 and Rs. 304.8 respectively. So far 37988(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 672.85 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 839.5 on 05-Aug-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 133.1 on 17-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 315 and Rs. 301.2 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 73.25 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 1.18 % and 25.57 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.