A report says that Viom's board will meet in August to take a final call on the IPO depending on prevailing market conditions.
Viom was earlier mulling an IPO by December 2015 to fund growth plans.
The company was looking to raise over Rs. 1,000 crore to fund tower site expansion.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.