PTC India made the announcement after market hours on Wednesday, 22 December 2010.
Meanwhile, the BSE Sensex was up 23.22 points, or 0.12%, to 20,039.02
On BSE, 25,750 shares were traded in the counter as against an average daily volume of 1.53 lakh shares in the past one quarter.
The stock hit a high of Rs 128 and a low of Rs 125.70 so far during the day. The stock had hit a 52-week high of Rs 145.20 on 2 November 2010 and a 52-week low of Rs 86.80 on 15 June 2010.
The stock had had underperformed the market over the past one month till 22 December 2010, falling 3.69% compared with the Sensex's 0.29% rise. The stock, however, outperformed the market in past one quarter, gaining 8.73% as against 0.37% rise in the Sensex.
The mid-cap power trading firm has an equity capital of Rs 294.54 crore. Face value per share is Rs 10.
PTC India holds 77.6% stake (as on 31 March 2010) in financial services provider PTC India Financial Services.
PTC India's net profit rose 29.70% to Rs 39.95 crore on 0.50% rise in total income to Rs 2487.31 crore in Q2 September 2010 over Q2 September 2009.
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.