Jindal Steel & Power announced that it has deposited Rs 1989.83 crore and Rs 1099.41 crore (on account of its subsidiary Jindal Power) as additional levy to the Coal Controller, Ministry of Coal as directed by the Hon'ble Supreme Court order dated 24 September 2014.
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.