The joint venture partner--Life Healthcare Holdings, South Africa--is keen on selling its stake to Max India, according to an exchange filing. The stock surged by 5% in early trade today.
Max Life has a market share of ~8% (H1FY18) in private life insurance space in India. It ranked 4th in terms of individual new business premium amongst private players in H1FY18. The AUM of the company was at Rs44,370cr as on March, 2017 with CAGR of 21% over FY13-17.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.