All Sahara Mutual Fund Schemes
- Sahara Banking & Financial Services Fund (D)
- Sahara Banking & Financial Services Fund (G)
- Sahara Growth Fund (D)
- Sahara Growth Fund (G)
- Sahara Infrastructure - Fixed Pricing (D)
- Sahara Infrastructure - Fixed Pricing (G)
- Sahara Infrastructure - Variable Pricing (D)
- Sahara Infrastructure - Variable Pricing (G)
- Sahara Liquid - Fixed Pricing (Div-D)
- Sahara Liquid - Fixed Pricing (Div-M)
- Sahara Liquid - Fixed Pricing (Div-W)
- Sahara Liquid - Fixed Pricing (G)
- Sahara Liquid - Variable Pricing (Div-D)
- Sahara Liquid - Variable Pricing (Div-M)
- Sahara Liquid - Variable Pricing (Div-W)
- Sahara Liquid - Variable Pricing (G)
- Sahara Midcap Fund (Auto Payout)
- Sahara Midcap Fund (Bonus)
- Sahara Midcap Fund (D)
- Sahara Midcap Fund (G)
Sahara Mutual Fund - AUM Trend(Change)
Top 5 Sahara Mutual Fund Funds
|Scheme Name||NAV(Rs.)||1m %||3m %||6m %||1y %||3y %|
97-98, 9th Floor, ATLANTA,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021.
No. 303, 3rd Floor, Sakar V,1,
Behind Natraj Theatre,
Ashram Road, Ahmedabad - 380009
|Phone : 022 22047197-98||Phone : 079-26445971|
|Email : email@example.com||Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Website : www.saharamutual.com||Website : www.saharamutual.com|
Sahara Mutual Fund
Sahara Mutual Fund
Offload your financial worries onto the able shoulders of Sahara Mutual Fund's Finance experts who help hundreds of people manage their mutual fund investments, diversify their portfolios and reduce their investment risks.
Our Investment Advisors help you create the perfect balance of returns, safety and liquidity by assisting you to choose the right scheme, based on your risk profile and investment goals. Thus, we ensure you have easy access to funds when you need them the most.
Sahara India Financial Corporation Limited (SIFCL)
Sahara India Financial Corporation Limited, (SIFCL) is the flagship company of Sahara India Group. Incorporated in 1987, SIFCL is the First Residuary Non-Banking Company (RNBC) in India that has been granted certificate of registration by RBI and is considered to be a leading public deposit mobilization company in the Private sector. The Sahara India Group, has over the years emerged as a multi-service and multi-product business conglomerate with diverse interests in fields such as Life Insurance, Parabanking, Housing, Infrastructure & Tourism, Consumer Products, Media & Entertainment. Finance, Infrastructure and Housing, Media and entertainment, Consumer Products ,Manufacturing, Services and Trading.
Sponsor: Sahara India Financial Corporation Ltd.,
Trustee: Board of Trustees
Investment Manager: Sahara Asset Management Company Private LimitedStatutory Details: Sahara Mutual Fund (formerly First India Mutual Fund), a Trust set up under the provisions of Indian Trust Act, 1882 by a Trust deed dated July 18, 1996 (and amendment to Trust deeds).
Growth will come back and people will take time to adjust, which is why we will spend the next 1-1.5 years in a consolidation phase....